The new patent pending Start Pac® 1324-1QC has separate removeable batteries that can be changed in 15 seconds. This feature allows the user to change the batteries in the field without needing to return the unit to our facility for battery replacement.
The Model 1324-1QC is a 24 volt unit. The 1324-1QC will start turbine or piston engines up to 500 horsepower. This unit has a 4.5 amp charger and will provide a charge time of approximately 4 hours. These units will give two to three starts between charges. Certain aircraft will allow the ship’s generator to back charge a GPU. In this manner, Start Pac® can be recharged in the field without an AC source indefinitely.
This unit is designed for engine starting only.
- 13 AMP hours @ 10 Amp Hour Rate
- All in one air portable/carry on START PAC®
- 1300 AMPS Peak Current complete with built in charger, power plug and cables.
- L15.5″ x W4″ x H11.75″/L39.37cm x W10.16cm x H29.845cm
- 35 lbs./15.8 kg Complete weight with built in charger and aircraft cable
- Units are 24 VDC output with a universal charger that will accept 90-240 VAC 50/60 hertz.
- Not to be used as an aircraft battery charger.
NOTE: When storing this Start Pac® for more than 30 days, remove the two batteries and store separately.
All Start Pac™ products come with a 1-year warranty on workmanship and materials. Batteries are cycle-dependent and therefore are not covered under this warranty.