The Model 3324-300 amp GPU is a combination power supply and battery bank.
- 26 Amp Hours at 10-hour rate
- 24 Volt DC – 25.5 Volts at rest
- Sealed cells – non-hazardous
- Valve regulated high amperage output lead acid
- 2800 Peak Amps
- Patented Quick Change design for 10 second battery changes
- Power supply/charger
- Multi- unit 300 Amp DC continuous output
- 28 – 28.5 Volt output from 0 – 300 amp load
- No duty cycle, clean continuous power
- Over-voltage & over-current protection
- Reverse polarity protection
- Battery recharge time: 1-4 hours
- AC Input – 220 Volts only
- NOTE- When using more than 200 continuous amps, the batteries will make up the difference until they become depleted. On most aircraft, a low voltage relay will drop below a preset level. Once the GPU is dropped off, its voltage will rise and will be accepted again by the aircraft, then will immediately drop off again. This oscillation can cause damage to aircraft components.
For technical assistance, contact Jim Wurth, Chief Engineer/Product Designer/Pilot, directly at (928) 231-4536, toll free at (844) 901-9987 or via email at Jim@startpac.com.
All Start Pac™ products come with a 1-year warranty on workmanship and materials. Batteries are cycle-dependent and therefore are not covered under this warranty.
Please handle this unit in a responsible manner. Start Pac™ is not responsible for damage caused by misuse or neglect.
Batteries have no memory effect and can be recharged at anytime. Made in the USA.
Start Pac also offers a wide selection of ground power units and starting units for portable power and portable power supplies, such as the classic yellow aircraft starter unit. Browse our website to discover our extensive product line or visit our tutorial section to learn more about our power supply products. Have a question or need assistance with your order? Start Pac provides customer service support via phone and email, making it easy to find the yellow GPU or railroad locomotive starter unit you’re looking for.