The 3328QC-300 is a full 28.5 Volt starting unit that will give faster, cooler starts on all turbine engines. When plugged into 220VAC, the 300 Amp power supply is large enough to power various systems such as inverters, avionics, GPS and other higher draw aircraft systems such as on board air conditioning. Always recharge immediately after use until the green charger light appear to achieve maximum battery life. Once charged, leave the unit plugged in. Avoid fully discharging the batteries as damage to the cells may result.
To recharge the unit, simply plug it into an AC wall power outlet and leave it plugged in when not in use. The high tech proprietary chargers will maintain 100% battery charge without over charging the batteries. Built with the only cost effective patented Quick Change design in the world, the batteries in this unit can be easily changed in a matter of seconds without tools, training, or downtime. The environmentally responsible low VOC powder coating protect the case from wear and poor weather conditions and all-weather cover accessory is also available as an option for this unit to further protect it from inclement weather to gain the maximum performance and product life.
The Model 3328QC-300 amp GPU is a combination power supply for avionics and battery bank for engine starting.
- 52 Amp Hours at 10-hour rate
- 28.5 Volt DC- 30.5 Volts at rest
- Sealed cells – non-hazardous
- Valve regulated high amperage output lead acid
- 2800 Peak Amps
- Patented Quick Change design for 10 second battery changes
- Power supply/charger
- 300 amps DC continuous output at 28.5 Volts.
- No duty cycle, clean continuous power
- Over-voltage & over-current protection
- Reverse polarity protection
- Battery recharge time: 1-4 hours
- AC Input – 220V only
- NOTE- When using more than 300 continuous amps, the batteries will make up the difference until they become depleted. On most aircraft, a low voltage relay will drop below a preset level. Once the GPU is dropped off, its voltage will rise and will be accepted again by the aircraft, then will immediately drop off again. This oscillation can cause damage to aircraft components.
The following dimensions apply to each of the 3300s:
L 38″ x W 21″ x H 20″/L 96.52cm x W 53.34cm x H 50.8cm; Handle Height 48″/121.92cm.
For technical assistance, contact Jim Wurth, Chief Engineer/Product Designer/Pilot, directly at (928) 231-4536, toll free at (844) 901-9987 or via email at Jim@startpac.com.
All Start Pac™ products come with a 1-year warranty on workmanship and materials. Batteries are cycle-dependent and therefore are not covered under this warranty.
Please handle this unit in a responsible manner. Start Pac™ is not responsible for damages caused by misuse or neglect.
Batteries have no memory effect and can be recharged at anytime. Made in the USA.
Start Pac also offers a wide selection of ground power units and starting units for portable power and portable power supplies, such as the classic yellow aircraft starter unit. Browse our website to discover our extensive product line or visit our tutorial section to learn more about our power supply products. Have a question or need assistance with your order? Start Pac provides customer service support via phone and email, making it easy to find the yellow GPU or railroad locomotive starter unit you’re looking for.