The new Patent Pending START PAC® ONE™ is the smallest and lightest emergency 28V aircraft jump starter in the world. At an incredible weight of just 7 lbs. it is the only choice for emergency starting in urgent situations and isolated locations. The ONE is designed for piston and small to medium turbine engines as well as aircraft with over-voltage protection sensitivity. The START PAC® ONE™ comes with a battery charger, charging bag, and ballistic nylon carrying case. Please review the Specifications and safety tabs for more details.
- 28V and suitable for over-voltage sensitive aircraft
- 10 amp hours
- 1500 AMPS Peak Current
- LED Voltmeter
- 7 lbs./3.18 kg
- L 15 3/4” x W 3.75” x D 2 1/2”
- Not to be used as an aircraft battery charger.
Always store the ONE in a semi-discharged state at a voltage range of 26.6V—27.2V to protect the battery, storing the battery with a full charge causes cell damage.
- Unit should never be stored with a full charge. Always store the unit at a voltage range of 26.6V-27.3V.
- Not for use on Garrett or TPE331 engines.
- Do not expose the unit to extreme hot or cold temperatures, room temperature is best.
- Always recharge in the provided charging bag.
- Only use the provided START PAC One Charger when recharging.
- Do not recharge in the aircraft.
- Not designed for battery charging or avionics.
- Never use for more than two engine starts.
- Always disconnect the charger from the START PAC ONE when it’s fully charged.
Batteries have no memory effect and can be recharged at anytime. Made in the USA.
Start Pac also offers a wide selection of ground power units and starting units for portable power and portable power supplies, such as the classic yellow aircraft starter unit. Browse our website to discover our extensive product line or visit our tutorial section to learn more about our power supply products. Have a question or need assistance with your order? Start Pac provides customer service support via phone and email, making it easy to find the yellow GPU or railroad locomotive starter unit you’re looking for.