- The Model 2400RR is a 24 Volt locomotive jump starter that weighs 215 lbs./97.5 kgs
- Dimensions: L 38″ x W 21″ x H 20″/L 96.52cm x W 53.34cm x H 50.8cm; Handle Height 48″/121.92cm.
- Heavy duty welded powder coated case
- Heavy duty locomotive alligator clamps
- Heavy duty solid rubber wheels for rough terrain
- 78 AH (amp hours) at 10 hour rate
- 24 Volt DC
- Sealed cell non-hazardous
- Valve regulated high amperage output lead acid
- 330 CCA
- 2400 Peak Amps/Short Circuit
- Power supply/charger
- Multi- unit 16 Amp DC continuous output
- Battery recharge time from fully discharged is approximately – 2 hours
- AC Input – 110 Volts or 220 Volts only, MUST BE SPECIFIED
- Safety Feature
- Emergency Disconnect- this is a rotary type switch on the outside of the case that disconnects the battery bank from the output cables to the locomotive.
- Reverse Polarity Detector- this is a safety feature installed into the cables near the alligator clamps that connect to the locomotive so that the operator will see the reverse polarity detector light illuminate if the clamps are connected in the reverse position.
- This unit is designed to start 24 Volt NRE type diesel engines, but will not overcome a dead locomotive battery at the same time. In this case, disconnect the locomotive battery.
The following dimensions apply to each of the 3300s:
L 38″ x W 21″ x H 20″/L 96.52cm x W 53.34cm x H 50.8cm; Handle Height 48″/121.92cm.
All Start Pac™ products come with a 1-year warranty on workmanship and materials. Batteries are cycle-dependent and therefore are not covered under this warranty.
Please handle this unit in a responsible manner. Start Pac™ is not responsible for damages caused by misuse or neglect.