Electrical / Mechanical Highly Skilled Technician – work for START PAC
Fluency in Spanish Required
Family owned company and worldwide leader in its activity, we are looking for an electrical engineer or skilled hands on technician to support our business development. The ideal candidate is inventive and can work through technical challenges and employ pragmatic solutions. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that cares for its employees and for its customers around the globe, and values innovation, quality and passion.
START PAC company is based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Assist in Quality Control and learning entire product line and its applications
- Evaluate new components and validate new vendors
- Perform troubleshooting for customers and distributors
- Support the daily assembly of all products
- Design electrical/mechanical systems and assist in further product development
- Evaluate electrical/mechanical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting technical market research; applying knowledge of electricity and materials
- Assist with confirming system’s and components’ capabilities (testing methods are already in place but new ones can be designed if needed)
- Assist with developing electrical/mechanical products following sales and marketing prerequisites
- Seek to improve current product line
- Assist in improving manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators
- Assist with product quality by helping design electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities
- Help to conduct technical watch and benchmarks on products/components available on the market and analyses technical trends to help define future product range Participate in brainstorming on product range evolution.
- Maintain product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations
- Maintain and develop product manufacturing database, procedures and instructions
- Assist with ensuring the ISO requirements are met in the technical field
- Assist with training in new product developments by working side by side with assembly technicians
Skills and Qualifications:
- Intelligent skilled passionate technician a must. Knowledge and/or interest in the aviation industry is a great plus.
- Previous work experience in electrical, engine electrical systems maintenance, or related position in areas such as trucks & buses, aircraft, mining or
- military equipment
- Basic Project Management
- Team Player Mentality
- Quality Focus
- Analyzing Information
- Attention to Detail
- Innovative and problem solving
- Languages: English and Spanish are a must
Former military, aircraft or heavy-duty engine maintenance technicians are invited to apply in particular.
To apply, contact us here. or email firstname.lastname@example.org