- 12-Volt Models:
12248-AA-S2: Similar to model 12248-AA-S1 except for its Plug ‘n Run feature, eliminating the need to set neither the output current nor battery type, before operating. This feature is of particular importance if any person, unfamiliar with the setting requirements, is involved in maintaining the battery.
12248-AA-S3: A Specific charger-maintainer designed exclusively for Odyssey brand sealed lead-acid FAA-PMA Certified SBS-J16 and all other Odyssey 600 series sealed batteries. This model is officially approved by EnerSys, the manufacturer of the Odyssey – Hawker branded batteries.
- 24-Volt Models:
24041-AA-S2: See 12248-AA-S2 for explanation.
24041-AA-S3: A Specific charger-maintainer designed exclusively for Gill-Teledyne 24-V LT Series batteries.This model is officially approved by Gill and MUST ONLY be used with their LT Series and none other.
- For all size and type 12-volt and 24-volt aviation batteries
- Guranteed never to overcharge, regardless of time or tempreature (32°F – 125°F)
- Automatically dissolves sulfation using safe low voltage pulse technology (U.S. patented)
- Microprocessor-controlled pulsed output ensures 100% full charge
- Temperature compensation extends battery life by more than 200 cycles
- Weather-proof enclosure
- One year 100% money-back guarantee + five year “no hassle” warranty
All Start Pac™ products come with a 1-year warranty on workmanship and materials. Batteries are cycle-dependent and therefore are not covered under this warranty.
Please handle this unit in a responsible manner. Start Pac™ is not responsible for damage caused by misuse or neglect.