START PAC® can customize a solution for you because we have a wide range of power supplies in stock. From 25Amps continuous to 400Amps continuous, it all depends on the onboard equipment you need to power up. However, be assured that with all our power supplies, operators will be able to perform the following:
- GPS programming and updates
- maintenance on transponder, radio, instrument landing system (ILS), engine instruments, FLIR unit and other type of cameras
- tests on any light (up to and including those as powerful as searchlights)
- static training on instruments and any other type of onboard equipment
- test or usage of entertainment systems
- any other type of static operation, such as lighting up the cockpit for exhibition purposes
For each unit, the voltage output is set to simulate the voltage that would be used when the aircraft is running under power. Please note that these units are NOT designed for engine starting or battery charging.
Not sure which model to choose? Don’t hesitate to contact us via phone or email; one of our friendly and knowledgeable experts will assist you in picking the right product for your specific needs.