- Heavy duty welded steel frame
- Removable doors for easy maintenance access
- Environment friendly, low VOC durable powder coat finish
- 72”L x 48”W x 56”H / 183cm x 122cm x 142cm
- 1600 lbs / 726 kg
- 25 ft./ 7.6 m – 4/0 power cable
- Diesel-powered 28VDC GPU
- 300 AMPS at 28VDC continuous
- Can be operated in temperatures ranging from –40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C) for lead acid batteries, and -20°F to 140°F (-28°C to 60°C) for Lithium Ion batteries
- 2700 peak amps for lithium ion battery bank
- 3400 peak amps for lead acid battery bank
- Fuel consumption: 1.5 Gallons per hour
Please handle this unit in a responsible manner. Start Pac™ is not responsible for damages caused by misuse or neglect.
- Automatic soft engine starts from the battery bank
- Patent Pending Self-Propelled feature for easier mobility
- Tier IV EPA emissions compliant
- Two battery bank options to choose from (lithium ion or lead acid)
- Full application approval by Yanmar/Isuzu
- Built in battery charger
- Built in battery warmer for cold weather operation (Optional for units equipped with lead acid batteries. Standard on Lithium-Ion battery units)
- High visibility digital output display
Batteries have no memory effect and can be recharged at anytime. Made in the USA.
Start Pac also offers a wide selection of ground power units and starting units for portable power and portable power supplies, such as the classic yellow aircraft starter unit. Browse our website to discover our extensive product line or visit our tutorial section to learn more about our power supply products. Have a question or need assistance with your order? Start Pac provides customer service support via phone and email, making it easy to find the yellow GPU or railroad locomotive starter unit you’re looking for.